- FANTASY FOOTBALL
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Sportable Paragon Podcast
- Sportable Staff
- Arizona Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons
- Baltimore Ravens
- Buffalo Bills
- Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants
- New York Jets
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- St. Louis Rams
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Redskins
SPORTABLE Top Stories
- Thanksgiving is usually a day spent with friends and family, being thankful for all the good that is currently in your life.
In between bites of turkey (or Tofurky), mashed potatoes, and corn, we wanted to find out what you're thankful for this fantasy football season. Here are a few suggestions:
*Owning Andrew Luck in Dynasty: Fantasy QB1 this year; only 25
*Drafting Rob Gronkowski in Redraft: Highest scoring fantasy TE
*Having no shares of Montee Ball: Outscored by Juwan Thompson
What are you thankful for this fantasy season?
I'm thankful I own Luck
I'm thankful I drafted #GronkSmash
I'm thankful I avoided Ball
I'm thankful for fantasy footballShare this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion
- Tony Romo vs. Eagles: The Eagles' pass rush is suddenly frightening while led by Connor Barwin. But they've given up the third most passing touchdowns (24), and don't have anyone who can even sort of come close to matching up with Dez Bryant.Ryan Tannehill @ Jets: I'm trying not to pick on the Jets each week, honest. But their TD:INT ratio defensively is rather inviting [27:3].Andy Dalton @ TB: The Bucs' defense is giving up a completion percentage of 68.0, which also gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling.What's your favorite matchup?
Romo vs. Eagles
Dalton @ TB
Tannehill @ Jets
Brady vs. Mmmm, succulent turkeyShare this Story×Google+posted by: SeanTomlinsonOpinion
- Anthony Dixon vs. Browns: Dixon is a solid sleeper or flex play against a Browns defense allowing 134.9 rushing yards per game.Rashad Jennings @ Jaguars: This is the week we'll see the pre-injury Jennings, or at least something pretty close to it. The Jaguars' run defense has been abused for 326 rushing yards over just the past two weeks.C.J. Anderson @ Chiefs: The Broncos' sudden rushing hero is coming off a 167-yard performance, and he now faces a Chiefs defense giving up five yards per carry.What's your favorite matchup?
Dixon vs. Browns
Anderson @ Chiefs
Jennings @ Jaguars
Lynch vs. Turducken with SkittlesShare this Story×Google+posted by: SeanTomlinsonOpinion
- Golden Tate vs. Bears: Tate has 90-plus yards in seven games, and now he gets to run deep against a Bears secondary that's allowed 11 receptions for 40 yards or more.Cecil Shorts vs. Giants: Starting any member of the Jacksonville Jaguars is scary stuff with the fantasy playoffs at stake. But Shorts is a fine sleeper, because the Giants are giving up a league worst 13.8 yards per catch.Marques Colston @ Steelers: Colston will line up opposite William Gay, who gave up 123 yards in coverage two weeks ago.What's your favorite matchup?
Tate vs. Bears
Colston @ Steelers
Shorts vs. Giants
Calvin Johnson vs. an entire pumpkin pieShare this Story×Google+posted by: SeanTomlinsonOpinion
- Andrew Quarless vs. Patriots: Here's your sleeper this week, or the stealth play for those who stream tight ends. The Patriots are allowing 73.5 yards per game to tight ends.Travis Kelce vs. Broncos: Go ahead and roll with everyone's favorite tight end crush. Kelce has a 20-plus yard catch in three of his past four games, and the Broncos' defense is also vulnerable to the position [60.2 yards per game to TEs].Kyle Rudolph vs. Panthers: Over the past two weeks TEs have chugged for 156 total yards against Carolina.What's your favorite matchup?
Quarless vs. Patriots
Rudolph vs. Panthers
Kelce vs. Broncos
Gronk vs. all your Thanksgiving turkeyShare this Story×Google+posted by: SeanTomlinsonOpinion
- In today's fast paced society, even NFL coaches are running out of patience. With the lower salaries associated with rookie contracts, teams can afford to move on from their young QB when he's not getting the job done.This year, it seems like more young QBs than ever have been benched, which hurts their dynasty value, but doesn't quite kill it. Players can recover, often with new teams.These four former high draft picks have all been benched by their teams and could be in a new location next year. Who is most likely to regain their dynasty value?
Robert Griffin III
EJ ManuelShare this Story×Google+posted by: RyanMc23Opinion
- Own percentages come from ESPN.Eli Manning @ JAC - 47.4% - The Jaguars feel like an easy target, but they're really not anymore. 21st against opposing QBs isn't bad. As long as Eli doesn't turn it over twice, he's golden. Jacksonville has created the third least TOs this year.Alex Smith vs DEN - 26.1% - Smith was good last time vs. Denver, but didn't throw a passing TD. I'd doubt that happens twice, as Smith will have plenty of opportunity in this game.Other option: Drew Stanton @ ATL - 14.7%Who are you streaming in Week 13?
OtherShare this Story×Google+posted by: HardyNFLOpinion
- Own percentages from ESPN.Tim Wright @ GB - 8.2% - Obviously Wright isn't going to post 2 TDs like last week. But his usage was as high as ever last week, and I'd like to think that he will find some gaps in the GB defense in what will be a high scoring affair.Andrew Quarless vs NE - 6.6% - Play Quarless and hope Rodgers throws to him at the goal line. If he doesn't, he'll underwhelm. In a high-scoring affair, Quarless' chances of scoring get a boost.Charles Clay @ NYJ - 28.8% - Jets pass defense is atrocious [12 TDs to TEs].Who are you streaming?
Other option (leave in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: HardyNFLOpinion
- Own percentages from ESPN.Giants vs JAC - 25.2% - Every week we have Jacksonville's opponent up here, and they're usually respectable. Expect double-digits from the Giants.Bengals @ TB - 32.0% - The Bengals have really improved over the last few weeks, and the Bucs have given up 8+ points to four of the last five defenses they've faced.Browns @ BUF - 22.8% - If we know anything about the Bills, it's that their offense is the definition of average. Orton isn't a good QB. The Browns have posted 7+ in 5 of their last 6.Who are you streaming this week?
Other option (leave in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: HardyNFLOpinion
- We saw the triumphant return of one of the best WRs in the game as Josh Gordon picked up where he left off, but the situation of another top talent is still in question.
Justin Blackmon is still serving an indefinite suspension & as the title would indicate, no one seems to know when he might return. Since he was first suspended a year ago, we’ve heard little news.
We do know he’s been to rehab, but was also arrested for drug possession. A recent tweet suggested he could even miss all of the 2015 season.
What are you doing in dynasty?
I'm buying, talent is worth the wait
Drop him! He'll never be back
Holding until I get a better option
He'll be back, but I'm avoiding himShare this Story×Google+posted by: RyanMc23Opinion
- With the return of Josh Gordon last week, WR got even deeper. Yet, there are still some viable options whose stock has risen at receiver.Charles Johnson has taken over the starting role for the Vikings, playing the majority of snaps. Can he keep up his current pace of around 15 fantasy points per week, his average for the last two weeks.Kenny Stills was the next man up with Brandin Cooks down to injury and he caught eight balls for 98 yards in his first week.Pierre Garcon is a lot more productive without RG3. Worth adding?Whose stock is up the most?
Josh Gordon is back, I am saved.Share this Story×Google+posted by: JoshCollacchiOpinion
- Tight end has been a nightmare for some players this season, but there is help on the way for the playoff run.Tim Wright has a TD in five of seven games with New England and has six touchdowns as a Pat, but if he doesn't catch a TD he has a very low floor. Is he worth the risk?Kyle Rudolph is slowly working his way back, but keep an eye on the former pro-bowler as Teddy Bridgewater will target him a ton.Marcedes Lewis returned with a negative five yard catch, but he is the starting TE for the Jaguars, who throw the ball often.Whose stock is up?
I'm glad I have GronkShare this Story×Google+posted by: JoshCollacchiOpinion
- Drew Stanton - $6500 @ ATL
ATL has allowed 300+ passing yards in 3 of their last 4 games and multiple passing TDs in 4 of 5.
Tre Mason $6000 - vs OAK
STL is a 7 point favorite over OAK, and Mason is 6th in the league in rush attempts since Week 7.
Kenny Stills $5100 @ PIT
Stills had 9 targets in the Saints' first game without Brandin Cooks, but is priced near minimum salary.
Niles Paul - $4800 @ IND
If Jordan Reed is out, Paul is in play. Colt McCoy actually raises the stock of the Washington tight ends.Share this Story×Google+posted by: Esteban1417034652Info
- Tom Brady - $8400 @ GB
This game has a 58.5 point O/U and NE is projected to score almost 28 points, but Brady is $1,000 cheaper than ARod
Andre Ellington - $7700 @ATL
Every RB has Top-5 potential vs. an ATL defense that ranks 29th vs RBs, when adjusted for strength of schedule, according to 4for4
Kenny Stills - $4800 @ PIT
After 9 targets with Cooks out, Stills is close to a must play at this price in a full PPR format
Rob Gronkowski - $7800 @ GB
Gronk offers the same floor and upside as the best WRs, but is a huge discount compared to the top priced WRsShare this Story×Google+posted by: Esteban1417034652Info
- If you're playing the Thanksgiving slate on FanDuel you'll notice Tony Romo and Russell Wilson have an identical $8,700 price tag.
Tale of the tape:
Romo vs. PHI
*Has scored 20+ FD fantasy points in three of last four weeks
*Five straight opposing QBs have thrown multiple TDs vs PHI
*PHI defense has allowed 300+ passing yards in three straight games
RW3 @ SF
*Has scored 19+ FD fantasy points in last three games
*Has rushed for at least 70 yards in three straight games
*SF defense has allowed 5 TDs to 9 INTs past four games
Which QB are you paying up for?
Neither. Going with Sanchez
Neither. Going with Cutler/Staff/KapShare this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion