- FANTASY FOOTBALL
- Sportable Paragon Podcast
- Sportable Staff
- Arizona Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons
- Baltimore Ravens
- Buffalo Bills
- Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants
- New York Jets
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- St. Louis Rams
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Redskins
SPORTABLE Top Stories
- DraftKings is hosting its fourth straight Millionaire Maker contest, where one player will win $1 million.
Sportable wants to get one of our readers involved by offering to pay for their entry fee. All you have to do is register as a user on our site, vote below, and leave the lineup you think will win the $1 million in the comments section [with your Twitter handle to reach you].
Our DFS analyst T.J. Hernandez will choose the lineup he thinks has the best shot at winning the MM, and reveal the answer during a live Sportable Twitter Q+A this Saturday.
My LU is obviously the best. $$$ please.
I'll give Sportable half if you pick me.Share this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion
- Sportable was created with the user in mind. We want your opinions on the current hot topics and want to share with you how other fantasy footballers are voting. Here's a round up of today's voting results:
-45% of voters have no interest in selling high on Drew Brees
-36% of voters are into buying low on Eric Decker
-41% of voters don't trust Trent Richardson and his hammy this week to start him
-50% of voters want to buy Braden Oliver in dynasty
-42% of voters are stocking up on Tre Mason jars
Have you voted yet?
Agree on keeping Brees. Ladd is craaazy!
Going to buy Decker before it's too late
TRich a sneaky DFS start if he plays?
Give me #AllTheBrandenOliversShare this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion
- Buy Low - Joe FlaccoWould you have guessed that Flacco could be a Top 10 QB approaching the halfway point in the season? Me neither. But he is! Steve Smith Sr. has been a large part of that and maybe Torrey Smith just might get a little more involved. A nice schedule ahead could help.Sell High - Drew BreesMany believed he could have been this year's top QB. Unfortunately Brees finds himself as QB14 so far and his schedule ahead doesn't look to be giving him much hope. Two games against Carolina still loom ahead.What QBs are you trading? Comment!
I'll be fine without Flacco.
I'll take whatever Flacco's slingin'.
I'm sticking with Brees.
I'll unload Brees.Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ladd_FFOpinion
- Buy Low - Marshawn LynchIf your local Lynch owner is growing frustrated with 3 straight weeks of less than 20 carries, then throw out an offer and see how itchy that trigger finger is getting.Sell High - Ronnie HillmanHe's looked impressive lately, but sell while the gettin' is good. People are hurting for running backs because it's such a volatile position now. Anyone with relevance can garner value. Redeem Hillman for value before Ball returns to muddy up those waters.Which running backs are you trading away? Trading for? Comment!
I'll pass on Lynch
GIMME BEAST MODE!
I'll ride Hillman for what it's worth.Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ladd_FFOpinion
- Buy Low - Eric DeckerHe's had nagging injuries, but the fact is when he's on the field he has been productive. Look to get him on the cheap from an owner that may be tired of playing the "will he or won't he play" only to get him on a down week.Sell High - Golden TateI say go ahead and sell him ahead of his favorable matchup against Atlanta to ensure your highest return. Two main reasons for this are the bye week in Week 9 and the eventual return of Calvin Johnson. Sell him while he's expected to still produce well.Tell us who you're trading!
I'll take Decker. I need all the help.
I'll pass on Decker!
Tate? Nah I'm Golden. (See what I did??)
Comment!Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ladd_FFOpinion
- Buy Low - Charles ClayIf you need a home-run play sort of last ditch hope at making a run, buy some stock in Clay. Tannehill has been lighting it up lately. While Clay hasn't put up impressive numbers, he has looked better of late and could continue to look like the favorite target of Tannehill circa last year.Sell High - Dwayne AllenCall me crazy, I know. I expect it, but hear me out. He is quite touchdown reliant. Yes, he's scored in several games but if he doesn't score your fantasy team will have a bad day. Look for consistency in catches.
Sell Allen? You crazy.
Sell Allen and live that streaming life!
Clay? No way!
What tight ends are YOU trading?Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ladd_FFOpinion
- Teddy Bridgewater $5400 at TB
4for4 ranks TB 29th vs QBs and the Bucs have the 5th worst coverage unit according to PFF
Bishop Sankey $5300 vs HOU
Sankey has at the 9th most carries in the league over the last 2 weeks, but is priced 44th. Those touches will soon turn into fantasy points
Davante Adams $5400 @ NO
Rodgers threw 3 TDs to 3 WRs vs CAR, including one to Adams, and a similar occurrence could take place vs a bad NO secondary
Scott Chandler $5100 at NYJ
Chandler is top 6 among TEs in targets, receptions, and yards since Orton took over at QBShare this Story×Google+posted by: TJHernandezInfo
- Nick Foles $6300 at ARI
PFF gives ARI grades near the bottom of the league in pass rush and pass coverage, and this game could be a shootout
Le'Veon Bell $6300 vs IND
With Le'Veon's all around game, he is a must play anytime he is priced reasonably. The 7th highest RB salary is a steal
Julian Edelman $4600 vs CHI
With 8.7 targets per game and a catch rate over 72% Edelman always has a high floor and is almost a must play as the 31st priced WR
Zach Ertz $3200 @ ARI
Ertz always has top 10 upside, especially against an ARI defense that struggles against TEsShare this Story×Google+posted by: TJHernandezInfo
- In the 20th episode of the Sportable Paragon Podcast, our hosts John Kerwin [@JKerwin_NFL] and Adam Pfeifer [@aPfeiferFF] go over some midseason fantasy football awards, and players to target the second half of the fantasy season.
You can download the MP3 here [Right Click, save link as].
We're also on iTunes. And Stitcher.
Follow us on Twitter [@SportableNFL].
During the pod, John and Adam named DeMarco Murray their 2014 first half fantasy MVP. Who's your MVP?
Other (share in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion
- It has been a good couple weeks for those who stream QBs, but not if you had Kirk Cousins last week. Whose stock is up at the position?Ryan Tannehill has been on fire of late, with more than 20 fantasy points in three straight. Add him or fade him?Carson Palmer threw his first INT of the season last week, but in every start this season he has at least 250 yards and two TDs in each game. Streamer's dream? Worth an add?Colt McCoy was excellent in relief of Cousins, but most of his throws were short, low-risk passes. Are you considering him?
COLT MCCOY?!Share this Story×Google+posted by: JoshCollacchiOpinion
- It's Week 8 and we're discussing three players who were likely undrafted in every format in August. In other words, running backs.Bryce Brown is supremely talented, and will finally see the field this weekend. He's received more than 17 touches twice in his career and has averaged 186 total yards and two TDs per contest.Tre Mason is next up in the cycle of RBs for Jeff Fisher. Does that mean Zac Stacy will have 20 carries this week?Denard Robinson had 22 carries last week. Is he the guy going forward? Does anyone know?Whose stock is up?
Is this what it has come to?Share this Story×Google+posted by: JoshCollacchiOpinion
- RB Pierre Thomas exited his Week 7 bout with a shoulder injury. Reports say he is to miss the next 2-3 weeks. Owners hoping for a repeat of Thomas' 2013 campaign have been disappointed to this point, and now will have to really evaluate their roster situation closely. If Thomas misses the next three games, that means he won't be back until right before the fantasy playoffs begin.How To Proceed: Target these RB lottery tickets: Jones Gray [2% owned in Fleaflicker leagues], Anthony Dixon [2% owned] or Daniel Thomas [4% owned].Share this Story×Google+View all Injury Updates & How To Proceed storiesposted by: @Ty_In_StLInfo
- WR Reggie Wayne [elbow] has a chance at missing the next game or two. The Colts have contacted several doctors to get multiple opinions on Wayne's outlook, which probably isn't a good sign. If Wayne is inactive for Week 8, it could help open the door for more targets to Hakeem Nicks, and definitely raises the expectations for T.Y. Hilton's stat line.How To Proceed: Set your waiver priority in this order - Greg Jennings [29% owned in Fleaflicker leagues], Doug Baldwin [26% owned], or Malcolm Floyd [44% owned].Jennings is a sneaky start this week.Share this Story×Google+View all Injury Updates & How To Proceed storiesposted by: @Ty_In_StLInfo
- RB Trent Richardson left Sunday's game with a "tweaked hamstring". Though this injury cut his day short, he is expected to be fine, according to Colts writer, Stephen Holder. This is good news for owners that were finally feeling comfortable enough to start Richardson.
How To Proceed: If TRich is active this week, he is worth a flex start. Alas, if you aren't comfortable starting Richardson vs Pittsburgh, target Tre Mason [27% owned in Fleaflicker leagues] on waivers. Another option is Bryce Brown [8% owned].Are you starting TRich this week?
Yes, I think I can trust him to produce.
No way. That hamstring has me worried.
I haven't decided yet.
Yes, but out of desperation...Share this Story×Google+View all Injury Updates & How To Proceed storiesposted by: @Ty_In_StLOpinion
- In dynasty FF, player value changes constantly. Below are some RBs gaining value, but is it long lasting?UDFA B Oliver, playing due to injuries, is the RB5 over the past three weeks. What happens when Mathews returns?J Forsett is having his best season by a long shot. His 503 yards is nearly a career high through only seven games.C Ivory took hold of the job, outplaying CJ2K, but has a history of injury issues.A Smith is known for long TDs, but is that sustainable for a 29-year-old RB in a breakout year?Which RB would you want in dynasty?
Antone SmithShare this Story×Google+posted by: RyanMc23Opinion