- FANTASY FOOTBALL
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Sportable Paragon Podcast
- Sportable Staff
- Arizona Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons
- Baltimore Ravens
- Buffalo Bills
- Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants
- New York Jets
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- St. Louis Rams
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Redskins
SPORTABLE Top Stories
- 1. Eli Manning could have a sneaky-good 2015. With the breakout of Odell Beckham Jr. and the return of Victor Cruz, Manning has a shot for a late-career surge.2. Tony Romo is so much better than he gets credit for. Despite being banged up, he is still managing to put in perhaps his best NFL season yet.3. Beckham Jr. has been outstanding in his very young NFL career, averaging nearly eight catches for 126 yards over his last four games.Where would you draft Beckham among rookie WRs if the draft were today?
6th or afterShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Anquan Boldin is amazing. Old, slow, and not dynamic in any way, Boldin is still among the best football players in the NFL. The scary part is he is showing zero signs of slowing down.2. RG3 is only playing because of Daniel Snyder. At this point, Snyder is the only person in America who believes he is the best option for the Skins.3. Frank. Gore. Is. Cooked.Do you think Harbs would even notice if I got down on my hands and knees right in front of him and begged for Carlos Hyde to eat into Frank Gore's carries?
He'd be too busy yelling at at a ref
He'd be too busy tucking in his t-shirt
He'd be too busy being hated by players
Of course. He is always open to input.Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Miami is actually a really good football team. They've been showing signs for the last two months, but this game really drives the point home. If they make the playoffs, nobody will want to play them.2. Ryan Tannehill is a future QB1. His only real limitation at this point is deep accuracy.3. C.J. Anderson deserves to start. He is the most complete back Denver has.Assuming health all around, which Denver RB will start their first playoff game?
Juwan ThompsonShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Ryan Mathews is the best RB in SD. I had doubts after Branden Oliver got off to a hot start in Mathews' stead, but his recent play and Mathews nice game against a quickly ascending defense put me in my place.2. Eddie Royal is predictable. Another great first half of a season followed by a disappearing act? We've seen this before.3. Tavon Austin is awful without the ball in his hands, but dynamic with it. Guys like this are almost always destined to be bit players at best.Which young STL WR will have the best career?
Stedman BaileyShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. The Cards offense is in trouble. Without Carson Palmer and Larry Fitzgerald and with Michael Floyd being a total ghost, the Arizona offense is going to struggle to score points down the stretch.2. Russell Wilson is averaging only 20 fewer rushing yards per game than Arizona. As in, the entire Cardinal roster.3. Seattle needs Marshawn Lynch to be healthy. With a massively important [and difficult] four game stretch in front of them, they need their stud RB.What else does Seattle need?
A pass rush
A passing game
Steve LargentShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. The Bears can be as good as anybody in the NFL when they want to. For one quarter on Sunday CHI was a Top-Five NFL team. Now, about those other three quarters...2. Mike Evans still has some learning to do. There were times Sunday where he seemed out of sync with QB Josh McCown. He still managed a nice TD grab, but secured only three of 11 targets.3. Even though R and W are two letters apart on the keyboard, I constantly type wookie instead of rookie. I need to learn to type better.What else should I improve on?
My anti-Canada jokes
More facial hair
Fortune tellingShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Jeremy Hill is better than Giovani Bernard. He may not be as spectacular, but he is a steadier, more complete player. Hill has outplayed Bernard steadily most of the season. The Bengals are finally taking notice.2. J.J. Watt gets more mentions from the announce team than any other player on any other team in NFL history.3. Ryan Mallett is tough. Reports abound Mallett played the game with a possible pectoral tear on his right side. You know, the one he throws with. Pending an MRI, Mallett could miss the rest of the year. Ouch.What else is tough?
A two dollar steak
Touching your toes
0% of Twitter Tough Guys
My mother-in-lawShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Andrew Luck is human after all. When 253 yards and one TD is your worst statistical game of the season, you know you're doing alright.2. Dan Herron is good enough. He isn't quite Ahmad Bradshaw, but he looked like a good enough player to help the Colts' offense.3. The Jags are getting worse. Losing Allen Robinson hurt the offense, but other than that, there isn't much of an excuse. You'd like to see such a young team progress as the season goes on, but that hasn't happened.What else is getting worse?
Taco Bell's menu
My drinking problemShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. The Vikings still have some fight. Severely out-manned in all regards, MIN gave the Packers a bit of trouble Sunday. This is a team that has some nice pieces to build on going forward.2. Charles Johnson > Cordarrelle Patterson. Since Johnson moved into significant snaps, the favorite of Football Twitter has out-produced CP by five receptions, 99 yards, and a touchdown.3. Even when they aren't on, they are good enough to win on the road. Good teams win games like this even when things aren't clicking.Which NFC team is going to the Super Bowl?
Other (please list in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. DET isn't as good as we thought. The offense has been mediocre all year [have not topped 24 points since Week 1], but the defense has been fantastic [fifth vs. pass, first vs. rush]. Nothing like a dose of the Patriots to take care of that.2. NE is better than we thought. This is their third straight dominant win over a very good team. NE is my current pick to win it all.3. The NFL is weird. Following a terrible loss to KC in Week 4, NE has won seven straight by an ave score of 40-20. Just like we predicted...What else is as weird as the NFL?
People who move to Canada by choice
GirlsShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Nobody gets more points from their defense and special teams than Philly. Per ESPN, with Josh Huff's 107-yard kickoff return, they have now scored 10 non-offensive touchdowns on the season.2. Delanie Walker is the most under-appreciated tight end in the NFL. He's now caught 43 balls for 667 yards and four TDs on the season. That extrapolates out to 69/1067/6 for a full 16 game season.3. Mark Sanchez likes Jordan Matthews. Three of his five most targeted games on the season have been in Sanchez's three starts.What else does Sanchez like?
Not playing for Rex Ryan
Having actual NFL-caliber WRs
All of the aboveShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Josh Gordon is back. While he and QB Brian Hoyer weren't on the same page at all times, Gordon still managed to snag eight balls for 120 yards. Not bad for a guy who was selling cars a week ago.2. ATL needs to stop pretending. Technically they could still win the South. But if I were them, I'd start working some youth into the lineup with an eye towards 2015.3. CLE's 7-4 record is likely a mirage. The combined record of their opponents is 46-72. The winning percentage of the teams they've beat is .360.What word that rhymes with mirage is best?
Mustache (it rhymes with everything)Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- Week 12 was like Christmas come early for fantasy owners who stashed Browns WR Josh Gordon. He didn't disappoint, catching 8 of 16 targets for 120 yards [all team highs].
In PPR leagues, Gordon scored 20 FPs, which is currently good enough for WR10, with four teams left in action Monday. It was a welcome sight to see Gordon's name fill up the stat sheet again, and he could help many teams during the stretch run and in the playoffs. [Weeks 13-16 schedule: @BUF, vs. IND, vs. CIN, @CAR].
Do you think Gordon can finish as a Top-12 PPR WR ROS?
YESSSS!!! AND I'M SO EXCITED!
NoShare this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion
- The dumpsterfire is burning in Washington, and Robert Griffin's future there might be coming to end. Take a look at his Week 12 fantasy QB stats at a glance:
*Fewest passing yards 
*Fewest QB fantasy points [3.34]
*Fewest pass attempts 
*Fewest pass completions 
*15th-best completion percentage [57.9]
*Fifth-worst yards/attempt [5.6]
*Eight-worst QB rating [73.57]
*0 TDs and 0 INTs
** Stats from FantasyData
We're not sure what RG3's future or present holds, but do you think he finishes the season as the starting QB in Washington?
No, bring on Colt McCoy
Jay Gruden should start at QB & CoachShare this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion
- Heading into Monday, Ryan Tannehill is the fantasy QB2 for Week 12, with 26.62 standard FPs. The worst he could finish is QB6, meaning he'll be a QB1 for the fifth time this year.
Tannehill will have put up QB1 fantasy numbers for the second week in a row, and third out of four weeks once Week 12 is over. During his last four weeks, Tannehill has throw for 200+ yards in each game, and posted a 9:2 passing TD to INT ratio. He's also fourth in the league in rushing yards by a QB with 276.
Can you trust Tannehill ROS as a plug-and-play fantasy QB1?
Yes, and I'm willing to find out
Yes, but I'm too scared to start him
NoShare this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion