- FANTASY FOOTBALL
- Sportable Paragon Podcast
- Sportable Staff
- Arizona Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons
- Baltimore Ravens
- Buffalo Bills
- Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants
- New York Jets
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- St. Louis Rams
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Redskins
SPORTABLE Top Stories
- DraftKings is hosting its fourth straight Millionaire Maker contest, where one player will win $1 million.
Sportable wants to get one of our readers involved by offering to pay for their entry fee. All you have to do is register as a user on our site, vote below, and leave the lineup you think will win the $1 million in the comments section [with your Twitter handle to reach you].
Our DFS analyst T.J. Hernandez will choose the lineup he thinks has the best shot at winning the MM, and reveal the answer during a live Sportable Twitter Q+A this Saturday.
My LU is obviously the best. $$$ please.
I'll give Sportable half if you pick me.Share this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion
- CAR CBs Bene Benwikere and Josh Norman are out. The next man up is James Dockery, originally waived in roster cut down. With Percy Harvin out, Doug Baldwin took his 4.8 TG/G up to 9 last week.
If Bears CB Kyle Fuller plays it will be with a broken hand. Julian Edelman’s efficiency is down to 1.57 FPs/Tch but that will change against this ailing DEF.
Regardless of how Percy Harvin is used, the main beneficiary is Eric Decker with 20% of NYJ's TGMS. Geno Smith scores 3.34 FPs/G more with Decker. BUF allows 31.7 FPs/G to WRs.
Who's your flex appeal?
Baldwin is going to light CAR up
Edelman will bounce back this week
Decker is the play of the week
Who else are you starting?Share this Story×Google+posted by: FantasyGumshoeOpinion
- Jerick McKinnon gets Tampa Bay this week and the 5.5 Rec/G, 44.8 ReYDS/G, and 25.5 FPs/G they allow to RBs. McKinnon is earning 16.75 Tch/G and 0.84 FPs/Tch.
Ahmad Bradshaw is up to 22 total RZ looks and 58.82% of the Colts’ RZTDs for the year. Now Trent Richardson looks to be out vs. PIT. Someone has to score the 21.1 FPs/G PIT allows to RBs -- Bradshaw scoffs at regression.
Feeling lucky? Darren McFadden has quietly earned 17.5 Tch/G over the last 4 weeks & 0.68 FPs/Tch. CLE allows 4.3 Rec/G to 25.1 FPs/G to RBs.
Who's your flex appeal?
McKinnon is the Now and Later
Bradshaw scores again!
Run DMC is too risky for my liking
Who else are you starting?Share this Story×Google+posted by: FantasyGumshoeOpinion
- To stream or not to stream, that is NOT the question this week. We start with C. Palmer against a PHI pass D that has only shut down one opponent. ARI has averaged 75+ plays last two games and PHI bumps up the tempo.We end with R. Tannehill. Now that MIA has allowed him to run in read option situations, his floor is HIGH. Don't let one game fool you, this JAC "pass D" is brutal.J. Forsett is a must play for me in DFS. The matchup here is BAL guards vs. CIN DTs, and BAL crushes it.The J. McKinnon breakout happens NOW. TB interior run D is miserable.
You're underestimating PHI's D
Tannehill breaks 75 yards rushing, watch
Worried about Forsett getting vultured
McKinnon goes off for 150+ and a TDShare this Story×Google+posted by: DanSchneierOpinion
- Feel confident starting FA addition D. Baldwin this week. He draws A. Cason OR C. White in coverage on every play. Both have graded out in the bottom 15 of 100+ CBs in PFF's pass coverage.R. Fitzpatrick admitted that he should've fed A. Johnson more early on. He has the chance to vs. a TEN secondary burned over the top with struggling FS M. Griffin and CB Wreh-Wilson, who will see a lot of Andre.In a bind? Dial up O. Daniels at TE. The CIN pass D has been particularly weak defending TEs in recent weeks.What to do about Jimmy? I'll leave this to you.
Baldwin is too much $ on DraftKings
Johnson goes for 100+ and a TD
I can't trust Daniels-he's too old
I can't take another Jimmy goose eggShare this Story×Google+posted by: DanSchneierOpinion
- It's his backfield now.For two straight weeks, Jerick McKinnon has asserted himself as the featured back in Minnesota. During that span, he's out-snapped Matt Asiata 87-43, and out-touched him 38-10. I loved what I saw from the rookie McKinnon last week, becoming the first rusher this season to eclipse 80 yards, let alone 100, against the Bills defense.
Now he faces a bad Tampa Bay unit allowing nearly 130 yards per game on the ground, as well as the fourth-most fantasy points to backs.Over/Under: 89.5 rushing yards
UnderShare this Story×Google+posted by: Adam PfeiferOpinion
- 1. Keenan Allen is going to be fine. I've been crowing about this for a bit now, but Allen is primed to have a very nice second half. Tonight was just the beginning.2. Ronnie Hillman is not going to give the starting gig back to Montee Ball. Hillman has been great in Ball's stead. It is his job to lose.3. Local radio guys are the worst. I was on the road so I was forced to listen to the SD radio guys as the Chargers are Las Vegas' "local" team. The partisanship is oppressive.What is worse than a homer on a local sports broadcast?
Rain for 40 days and 40 nights
NothingShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- Allen Robinson has been one of the most consistent rookies among this year's stellar class.
After Week 1, he has only had one game below 10 PPR points. Robinson got into the end zone for the first time in his career in Week 7. With Robinson reaching the end zone, he shows he can be even more than just a high floor play.
Miami has struggled against No. 1 WRs so far this season, and that is Robinson's role in the Jaguars offense. Robinson is also a great option in DFS this week, where, despite his consistent play, is only $4,400 on DraftKings.
Starting ARob is stealing
No way! That Jags offense is bad
It's just one TD, bro. High floor though
I thought Nathan loved Marqise Lee?Share this Story×Google+View all Rookie to Start storiesposted by: NPowellMediaOpinion
- There's no place like home they say, but for Bears head coach Marc Trestman playing away from Solider Field has treated him well.
This season the Bears are 0-3 at home, losing to Buffalo, Green Bay, and Miami. They're 1-3 in their last four games, with their sole victory coming in Atlanta. This week, the Bears travel to Foxboro to play AFC East foes the New England Patriots.
According to Bears beat reporter Zach Zaidman, Since Trestman took over, Chicago is 3-0 on the road vs. AFC teams [PIT, CLE, NYJ]. Who wins this game [NE favored by 6.5]?
New England Wins
There'll be a tieShare this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion
- Michael Fabiano had an interesting "Stat Alert" today regarding Washington wide receiver DeSean Jackson. The NFL.com fantasy analyst noted that DJax has scored only one touchdown in 10 career games vs. his Week 8 opponents the Dallas Cowboys.
Fabio also mentioned DJax is averaging 46 rec. yards/game in his last five contests vs. Dallas. This season, DJax is averaging 75 rec. yards/game. Dallas is giving up the third fewest fantasy points/game to opposing WRs.
What happens this week?
DJax scores at least one TD
DJax doesn't score a TD. Again.Share this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion
- Both Demaryius Thomas and Julius Thomas are playing in the last years of their rookie deals, but Denver has no plans to work out new deals with either during the season.
"We've had the [financial] flexibility because of the young guys we've had," said GM John Elway. "We're running into it now, but that's where you wanna be - you have good players, and you have to make decisions. That only happens when you have talent, and this offseason, we'll have some tough decisions to make."
Who is the bigger priority?
JTShare this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion
- It was first reported that there was "No chance" Robert Griffin III would suit this week vs. the Dallas Cowboys on Monday night, leaving the quarterback duties to Colt McCoy.
Now there's a report that RG3 won't be back until Week 11. When asked his thoughts on RG3's potential return date, head coach Jay Gruden said "I would think - I would guarantee Tampa, most likely, unless something happens between now and then."
That gives RG3 more time to heal up and prep for his return. When do you think he returns?
McCoy goes on hot streak;RG3 benched ROSShare this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion
- Calvin Johnson may be back this week, as will A.J. Green. Those two will boost fantasy lineups everywhere, but what about the others?Donte Moncrief will get his first real action with the Colts this weekend, and is a physical specimen. Is he worth an add in that offense?Stevie Johnson has caught five passes in each of his last two, and TDs in three of his last four. Is he fantasy-relevant again?Jermaine Kearse is now the number two in Seattle, and has seen 13 targets and six catches in his last two games. Is he worth a flier?Whose stock is up?
I'm glad you didn't write about Hunter.Share this Story×Google+posted by: JoshCollacchiOpinion
- The top TEs last week included Gavin Escobar and Owen Daniels. Yes, that happened.Jordan Reed is somehow available in half of leagues. He has 13 catches for 146 yards since returning from injury. Add him if you need a TE.Charles Clay caught his first TD of the season last week, and has a floor of five points in PPR formats, which isn't terrible for a streamer.Cooper Helfet caught a TD last week on an incredible play in the endzone, and has a catch in three straight. Could he see the majority of snaps at TE for Seattle?Whose stock is on the rise?
COOPER HELFET?!Share this Story×Google+posted by: JoshCollacchiOpinion
- Sportable was created with the user in mind. We want your opinions on the current hot topics and want to share with you how other fantasy footballers are voting. Here's a round up of today's voting results:
-45% of voters have no interest in selling high on Drew Brees
-36% of voters are into buying low on Eric Decker
-41% of voters don't trust Trent Richardson and his hammy this week to start him
-50% of voters want to buy Braden Oliver in dynasty
-42% of voters are stocking up on Tre Mason jars
Have you voted yet?
Agree on keeping Brees. Ladd is craaazy!
Going to buy Decker before it's too late
TRich a sneaky DFS start if he plays?
Give me #AllTheBrandenOliversShare this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion