- FANTASY FOOTBALL
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Sportable Paragon Podcast
- Sportable Staff
- Arizona Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons
- Baltimore Ravens
- Buffalo Bills
- Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants
- New York Jets
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- St. Louis Rams
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Redskins
SPORTABLE Top Stories
- Matthew Stafford @ Bears: The Bears are an absolute dumpsterfire right now, and the center of that raging inferno lies in the secondary. Two league worsts are rather inviting for Stafford owners: 33 touchdowns allowed, and 8.3 yards per pass attempt [tied with Falcons].Mark Sanchez @ Redskins: The good[ish?] Sanchez should show up against a Redskins secondary allowing a league worst passer rating of 109.9.Drew Brees vs. Falcons: Brees has averaged 322.7 passing yards over his last three games against the Falcons.What's your favorite matchup?
Stafford @ Bears
Brees vs. Falcons
Sanchez @ Redskins
Johnny Manziel vs. completed passesShare this Story×Google+posted by: SeanTomlinsonOpinion
- Jonathan Stewart vs. Browns: DeAngelo Williams will be either out or limited, leaving Stewart to chug against a Browns defense that's allowed 244 rushing yards at 5.4 per carry in Week 15.Le'Veon Bell vs. Chiefs: Bell has logged 534 total yards over the past three weeks, and will now shred the 28th-ranked run defense. The only concern is a lack of touchdowns. The Chiefs have only allowed two on the ground.Tre Mason vs. Giants: The Giants have one of only three defenses to give up at least 15 carries for 20-plus yards.What's your favorite matchup?
Stewart vs. Browns
Mason vs. Giants
Bell vs. Chiefs
Ricky Williams vs. himselfShare this Story×Google+posted by: SeanTomlinsonOpinion
- Donte Moncrief @ Cowboys: Stop reading this right now and go grab Moncrief if he's available in your league [but come back!]. He'll see many more footballs this week with T.Y. Hilton likely sitting out.Marques Colston vs. Falcons: Colston posted 110 yards on five catches [22.0 yards per reception] back in Week 1 against the Falcons, a time when Robert Alford was healthy.Calvin Johnson @ Bears: Johnson has totaled 273 receiving yards and five touchdowns over his last three games against the Bears.What's your favorite matchup?
Monecrief @ Cowboys
Johnson @ Bears
Colston vs. Falcons
Wes Welker vs. Gisele BundchenShare this Story×Google+posted by: SeanTomlinsonOpinion
- Jace Amaro vs. Patriots: Here's the sleeper for you daredevils during championship week. Amaro is owned in only 3% of Yahoo leagues, and he'll face a Patriots defense giving up 67.3 receiving yards per game to tight ends.Zach Ertz @ Redskins: The Redskins are a week removed from giving up a combined 72 yards and two touchdowns to Rams tight ends. Reminder: Shaun Hill plays quarterback for the Rams.Coby Fleener @ Cowboys: Like the Patriots, Dallas has been torched by tight ends, giving up 65.3 yards per game.What's your favorite matchup?
Amaro vs. Patriots
Coby Fleener @ Cowboys
Ertz @ Redskins
Jimmy Graham vs. Goal postsShare this Story×Google+posted by: SeanTomlinsonOpinion
- 1. If a tree falls in a forrest and nobody is there to witness it, it still makes a sound. We know this, because there is a box score, and even some photos of this game despite nobody actually having watched it.2. Charlie Whitehurst is the best QB in Tennessee. Of course, this is also like saying dog poop tastes better than horse poop. Poop is still poop.3. Both these teams have some talent. I strongly suspect 2015 will be kinder to each. It certainly can't be worse.Can either of these teams approach .500 in 2015?
NeitherShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- Any O/Us over 50 are nice, and this one sits at 50.5. However, the +9 line cautions us against WAS players.
PHI team total sits at a cool 29.75 & enjoys a nice passing game matchup. Via 4for4 aFPA, WAS offers second-most generous matchup to QBs. They also offer Top-7 aFPA matchups to WRs & TEs. PFF grades this as the worst unit in coverage, in the NFL.
WAS is tough against RBs though, & LeSean McCoy is slated to lose goal-line touches to C. Polk.
The PHI passing game matchup has been a famous one this season, but just note the WAS team total of 20.75.
I kinda like DJax, tbhai
McCoy gonna be beastly. U R an idiat
Sanchez so cheap in DFS
!!Maclin/Matthews!!Share this Story×Google+posted by: ffrittleOpinion
- Both IND & DAL defenses have appeared studly at times, while appearing very vulnerable at other times. With a lavish O/U of 55.5, it's clear what Vegas thinks will happen. A nice low spread of -3 is gravy on this extra helping of potential fantasy goodness.Via 4for4 aFPA, IND is a middling QB matchup, though they allow more to TEs than WRs, as the 6th-least generous to WRs and 6th-most generous to TEs. It's also a plus RB matchup.DAL has held some WRs down a little, at times, but offer plus matchups to every other position. [TY Hilton status update].
I'm not worried about anyone in this one
Could be a slow low-scoring one, imo.
Jason Witten Dad Scoring game imoShare this Story×Google+posted by: ffrittleOpinion
- Featuring one of the highest O/Us in recent memory of 56, I'm not worried about the -6 spread. The NO team total is over 30, and even ATL projects to a respectable team total of 25.Via 4for4 aFPA, ATL offers a middling matchup to QBs, and Brees' home splits are famous in DFS. ATL has the fifth-most generous aFPA to RBs, and eighth-most generous to WRs.NO offers a plus QB matchup & a middling one to WRs & TEs. They are the third-most generous to RBs, but which ATL RB do you start? Probably none in cash, but there are some GPP darts in that backfield.
SJax FTW.... maybe? Dunno, but maybe
Brees a great QB plays this wknd
If no Julio, all the Roddys & Harrys
Ingram gonna Ingram imoShare this Story×Google+posted by: ffrittleOpinion
- Some notable injury news from today:
-IND WR T.Y. Hilton hasn't practiced all week; could not play this week
-ATL WR Julio Jones missed Friday's practice
-Adam Schefter says DAL letting DeMarco Murray decide whether he plays or not [see above Tweet for more info]
-CAR QB Cam Newton [back] listed as probable and likely to start
Which player, if he were to not play, would hurt your fantasy lineup the most this week?
ALL OF THEM!!!!!Share this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion
- Own percentages from ESPN.Alex Smith @ PIT - 18.6% - God, I hate Alex Smith. But Pittsburgh's defense is really bad, and Smith has a nice floor. It's a solid play with a little upside.Robert Griffin III vs PHI - 10.3% - In seven of their last eight games, the Eagles have given up 15+ fantasy points to opposing QBs. Though you can't really trust RG3, he did return value last week vs NY.Mark Sanchez @ WAS - 42.3% - I don't particularly like Sanchez either, but the Redskins haven't played pass defense against anyone.Which QB are you streaming?
Robert Griffin III
Other (leave in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: HardyNFLOpinion
- Own percentages from ESPN.Colts TEs @ DAL - Fleener is not really a streamer, at 77% owned, but Allen is available in over 50 percent of leagues. One of these guys is going to get into the end-zone against Dallas.Zach Ertz @ WAS - 32.7% - Ertz only plays about 50% of his team's snaps week-to-week, so he's risky. But in my QB streaming plays, I mentioned Sanchez, and he should have a big day vs this Redskins defense. Ertz should be a part of that.Other option: Jermaine Gresham vs DEN - 6.9%Who are you streaming at tight end this week?
Other option (leave in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: HardyNFLOpinion
- Own percentages from ESPN.Titans @ JAC - 7.3% - I don't feel the need to explain this. The Jaguars give up a solid game -- usually double-digits -- to any defense they play. It doesn't matter who it is.Chargers @ SF - 14.6% - San Francisco's offense is bad. That's why Jim Harbaugh will be out after the season. You might not realize it but here are opposing defense's last five games on ESPN: 9, 17, 14, 11.Packers @ TB - 43.5% - This might be a safer play than the Titans in a similar matchup, but own percentage is high.Which D/ST are you streaming?
Other (leave in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: HardyNFLOpinion
- It's Week 16 of the fantasy football season, meaning many leagues will be crowing a fantasy champion this week.
To kick off the festivities, the NFL was gracious enough to present us with tonight's glorious Thursday Night Football matchup between the Tennessee Titans and the Jacksonville Jaguars.
During the game, @TheGrizzlyBeard will be holding a live chat, answering any questions you have for Week 16, while also providing updates throughout the game.
if you have a question for Chris, just ask it in the comments section. Good luck!Share this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreInfo
- MFL10s end after Week 16! Just. One. Week. Left.If you've been ignoring your MFL10s all season, there's only one more week left for you to ignore before getting the news. If you've been checking in, as I have, you may just be EAGERLY awaiting this weekend's scores, as I am!! For fun, let's review my three tightest races for first place. See what you think.I can't believe MFL10s are almost over. Thankfully, the next MFL10 season starts in just a few short months.
I'll check for the first time Tuesday!!!
I'm close in a few myself!!
I think you'll win at least one of those
God Bless Us, everyoneShare this Story×Google+posted by: ffrittleOpinion
- This matchup is quite interesting. My team shows one way some teams do well, by having enough players who flash often enough to be able to mix together some good scores.My RB corps was good enough to get me through the season, in that way, but he has the clear & enormous RB edge in a one week "playoff", so to speak [and overall].We could call QB a toss-up, for one week.WR is intriguing. I have Nelson & DT. Losing Allen hurts. He has plenty of guys capable of scoring, but ODB & Tate aside, will they?The TE, K, & DST advantages are all mine, IMHO.
Your chances are good, imnshfo
I really like his team, tbh.
Coin Flip. Knew it.
It's close. That's for sure.Share this Story×Google+posted by: ffrittleOpinion