- FANTASY FOOTBALL
- Sportable Paragon Podcast
- Sportable Staff
- Arizona Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons
- Baltimore Ravens
- Buffalo Bills
- Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants
- New York Jets
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- St. Louis Rams
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Redskins
- SAINTSTeam Energy - The Saints are coming off SNF. How flat are they going to be? Could they be blown out on TNF?Mark Ingram - Are the Saints using him correctly? Lots of hype about his season so far, but is he a system fit?Rob Ryan - Is he coaching for his job?PANTHERSCam Newton - The Saints D has been a sieve this year. Can he sit in the pocket and dissect the secondary? Does he pile up the rushing yards?DeAngelo Williams - Is returning from injury. What does he offer in the run game?What will you be watching?
Benjamin vs Cooks - Who wins this?
Ingram - Will they feed him the rock?
Williams - What does he offer?
Other (share in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ozsportsfan1Opinion
- 1. Tony Romo is tougher than a $2 steak. He is tougher than shoe leather. If He-Man and Chuck Norris had a fully grown man-baby, Romo would be tougher than that too.2. Colt McCoy could be a late bloomer. Sure he is a bit small and doesn't have much of an arm, but he is sharp as a tack and is the sort of guy you like having in your huddle. It is most likely McCoy is just a backup, but stranger things have happened.3. Jerry Jones is the creepiest owner in pro sports. His southern gentleman facade isn't fooling me.What creature is creepier than Jones?
CanadiansShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. The Bears stink. Jay Cutler played horribly in the first half, but he isn't the entire issue. The offensive line and defense have been beaten up and are playing poorly, the play calling hasn't been good, and the WRs haven't been open. This is a total team effort.2. Jonas Gray is a revelation. He looked explosive and powerful in his first real action.3. NE is really good. As bad as Chicago is playing right now, the Pats are playing brilliantly. They might be the best team in the NFL at this exact moment.Who is the best team in the NFL?
Other (share in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Mark Ingram is so much better than anybody thought. Long held back by criminal misuse by Sean Payton, we started to see signs of a breakout last year. Well, kids, now we are in the midst of it.2. Jordy Nelson is human. After a 3/25 day against the terrible NO defense, we can confirm Nelson is not, in fact, a God.3. The Saints are going to win the NFC South. It has become clear they are at least as good as a struggling Carolina.Who will win the very messy NFC South?
Nobody wins in a division this badShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Arizona is for real. They are 3-1 against teams with winning records and have passed another big test with their victory against Philly. They still have to go to DAL before hosting DET, and then heading to SEA Week 12. If they can come out of that stretch with two wins, look out.2. PHI is fine. There really isn't much bad to say in what was a difficult game for both teams. They are still among the NFC's best squads.3. Bruce Arians hates me. I am heavily invested in Michael Floyd in fantasy and it just isn't working out.Why does Arians hate me?
Because I am a terrible person
He is a Canadian sympathizer
He doesn't appreciate brilliant writing
He doesn't like mustaches or ppl who doShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. The Browns can't run without Alex Mack. Before he went down, CLE was averaging 4.79 YPC. Despite playing two soft rush defenses, that is down to 3.39 YPC.2. The Raiders futility can be summed up by last week's quote from Tony Sparano: "I'd like Maurice to take a little bit greater role." Apparently he hadn't seen the RB's 2014 18 carries for 48 yards . MJD didn't disappoint, taking six hand-offs for eight yards.3. The Raiders are not as bad as their record. They've been in games right along.How many wins can OAK get to?
1 or less
4 or moreShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. I know nothing about the Steelers. Just when I thought they were nothing but another meh team, they explode for 51 points, downing Indy in a huge intra-division showdown. Next week I could easily see them doing the same to Baltimore or losing by 30.2. Martavis Bryant has a huge ceiling. Still raw and too thin for my tastes, Bryant has already shown his considerable upside just two games into his career.3. T.Y. Hilton could be the next Antonio Brown. Similar in size and speed, now Hilton is nearly matching AB's production.Can Hilton be Brown?
No chanceShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. I was wrong: Geno Smith is bad. I thought he was at least serviceable with some upside. That position is becoming harder and harder to defend.2. Sammy Watkins and the Bills D might be enough for them to make some noise. Now 5-3, Buffalo is a legit wild card contender.3. Percy Harvin is fun and all, but the Jets are still terrible. They need to lose Rex, figure out their secondary, find a QB, bolster WR depth, and fire Rex. Did I mention Rex has to go?What is the Jets biggest issue?
EverythingShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Allen is the answer. Robinson has had four or more receptions and seven or more targets in the last seven games. He is a fantasy relevant player now and has immense upside for much more in the future.2. Denard Robinson may be proving me wrong. I thought he'd falter against a solid Miami front seven, but the opposite was true.3. Miami is a sham. Sitting at 4-3, they are beating up on bad teams. The schedule is about to get brutal with a four game stretch vs opponents with a combined 22-9 record.How will Miami fare vs SD, DET, BUF, and DEN?
0-4Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Giovani Bernard is due for some criticism. Failing to surpass 3.4 YPC in 6 of 8 games, he hasn't been running well all year. Of course, Jeremy Hill's efficiency hasn't been any better.2. Torrey Smith is perhaps the most misused player in the NFL. I won't pretend to understand it, but the Ravens continue to ignore the dynamic, underrated pass catcher.3. Both teams are capable of so much more than they displayed. With all four teams in their division having winning records, they can't afford more games like this.Who is going to win the AFC North?
ClevelandShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Seattle is not a good team right now, but I can't shake the feeling that a second half explosion may be on the way. Clearly less talented than a year ago, Seattle is still too good to be this bad for too much longer.2. Cam Newton is a great buy-low in fantasy. This game was just what you needed to cement him as a buy low. The Panthers face an amazing second half schedule.3. Christine Michael is alive! With six carries the last two weeks, it seems SEA is finally taking a look at the ballyhooed youngster.Who is your favorite Michael?
MichaelangeloShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. The only TB RB I want to own in fantasy is Charles Sims. This isn't necessarily because I think he is the answer. It is more that I know Doug Martin and Bobby Rainey are not. Marin needs a change of scenery worse than I need bacon. [Which is a lot.]2. The next eight games are huge for the Vikes. With a rookie QB, rookie RB, and second year WR all starting, the second half will tell us all we need to know about Minnesota's future.3. I'd rather watch two flies mate than see these teams play one another.What would you rather watch than this game?
A Lifetime original movie
A youth soccer game your kids aren't in
Full House reruns overdubbed in GermanShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Jeff Fisher has to go. His hiring/continued employment of Brian Schottenheimer alone is reason enough for dismissal, but the underachieving ways of the defense are a big red flag for the supposedly defensive-minded coach.2. Alex Smith is weird. 24/28 passing in a game his team scores 34 points and he doesn't have a TD pass? Just plain weird.3. No Rams RB can succeed in this offense. RBs need to be able to achieve a rhythm. The Ram's baffling usage of their three guys won't let that happen.Who is the Rams RB to own in fantasy?
I don't want any of themShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. TEN is doing the right thing starting Mettenberger, but boy, is it ugly. The final stats notwithstanding, the rookie QB was pretty awful Sunday. With the season already decided for the Titans, the youth movement is good.2. I miss the Oilers. They were an underrated team on Tecmo Super Bowl and Warren Moon's mustache was an all-time great.3. HOU is as mediocre as it gets. Their wins are against teams with a combined 9-21 record. Their losses have come against teams with a combined record of 19-11.What else are the Texans mediocre at?
Quarterback havingShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Detroit needs to figure out the run. Averaging 3.5 YPC coming in, Sunday's 2.6 versus a terrible defense is not a good sign.2. It's time for a youth movement in ATL, starting with Devonta Freeman.3. Detroit finds ways to win. Despite injuries, poor kicking, and a less prolific than expected offense, Detroit has willed itself to a 6-2 record. There's no telling what the second half will bring, as teams like this often crash and burn. Of course, most of them don't also have Calvin Johnson close to a return.How will Detroit's season end?
NFC Title Game
Wildcard Round (or worse)Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion