- FANTASY FOOTBALL
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Sportable Paragon Podcast
- Sportable Staff
- Arizona Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons
- Baltimore Ravens
- Buffalo Bills
- Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants
- New York Jets
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- St. Louis Rams
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Redskins
- I wrote about the Rams RB situation after Week 8, but since then Tre Mason has had 20+ looks in every game [average of 24] and solidified himself as the Rams’ stud RB. Benny Cunningham is now a handcuff and Zac Stacy has been completely erased from the offense.
Though he struggled early in the year, Alfred Morris has 82 looks over his last four games and has re-established himself as a workhorse. After single digit fantasy point games in 5 of his first 7. He has double digits in each of his last three.
Is Tre Mason an every week start?
On volume alone, yes
Middling at best
Not finding enough room to run
Needs to get in the end zoneShare this Story×Google+posted by: Jonathan_TTFOpinion
- Coby Fleener [52 targets] starred after Dwayne Allen [40 targets] got injured in WK 11, & now has 18 targets in his last two games. With Bradshaw on IR, Fleener is a safe bet to be third on the Colts in targets ROS.
After WK 3, Martellus Bennett was 2nd in TE targets, but since WK 4, he’s averaging only 6.5 target/game, and only has single digit fantasy points in each game except when he scored in WK 8 [his only TD since W3]. He’s clearly taken a backseat to Marshall and Jeffery [both averaging 8.8+ targets since WK 4].
Is Coby Fleener a Top-10 TE?
Only if Allen stays out
Yes, he's already #10 should continue
Bradshaw injury leads to more targets
Montcrief is the real benefactorShare this Story×Google+posted by: Jonathan_TTFOpinion
- Over the last four weeks, Roddy White has been out-targeting Julio Jones 39-36 and has at least 5 catches and 66 yards each game while Julio has only exceeded 60 yards once. Roddy also has 3 TDs to Julio’s 0 over that span to produce Top-10 WR numbers.
I have been discussing Martavis Bryant’s regression for a couple weeks, as the targets didn’t match the production [especially in the TD department]. Averaging only 6 targets per week since Week 7, rough games like Week 11 aren’t at all shocking.
How many TDs does Martavis score his remaining 5 games?
3+Share this Story×Google+posted by: Jonathan_TTFOpinion
- 1. Latavias Murray deserves better. On eight carries the last two weeks he's racked up more yards rushing than the rest of Raiders roster totaled over the previous four games.2. Despite a nice win, the Raiders are still terrible.3. Andy Reid is the worst. He ignored his best player when it mattered, barely looking Jamaal Charles' way down the stretch. And he continues to under-utilize Travis Kelce. A stat from @GrahamBarfield on Twitter: Kelce's 2.29 fantasy points per target is better than Jimmy Graham [2.18].Who is the worst Andy?
My creepy neighbor, Andy the PervShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- Is this the week the Raiders get off the egg?CHIEFSJamaal Charles/Knile Davis - Andy Reid has got the carry split perfect. How many yards do these guys combine for?Dontari Poe - Huge athletic beast. Can he get to Carr & force him into turnovers?The D - This unit should feast on Derek Carr. Do they suffer a lapse of concentration?RAIDERSKhalil Mack - Surely a contender for rookie DPOY. Has 21 TFL this season. How many big plays does he make?The O-line - Need to protect Carr. How many times does Carr get hit this game?What will you be watching?
Mack - Rookie DPOY
Poe - Big guy making big plays
Chiefs D vs Raiders O-line
Other (comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ozsportsfan1Opinion
- 1. If not or the NFL, I'd be much worse at spelling weird last names. Thanks to this sport, I can pound out both Roethlisberger and Mettenberger without having to do so much as double check myself [Ed. Note: Thank you].2. PIT may be fun to watch, but they don't have the DEF or O-Line to make noise in the playoffs.3. Le'Veon Bell is the best young RB in the NFL. I just moved him up to my RB1 in my dynasty rankings over at dynastyleaguefootball.com. This game made me feel good about that decision.Who is your No.1 RB in dynasty fantasy football?
Other (please list in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. The Colts aren't quite ready for prime time. The problem with having a team that is being so heavily propped up by a single player is that it fails when presented with a challenge like the Pats. If any franchise should know this, it is Indy.2. No team is better at fully embracing alternate game plans than NE. For years they've taken what the defense gives better than anybody. This is as fine of an example as you'll ever see of that tact.3. NE is clearly the best team in the AFC.Who is going to the Super Bowl in the AFC?
Other (please list in the comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Not every close game is a good game. B-O-R-I-N-G2. The first thing I learned notwithstanding, the Cards ability to change identities and grind a game out is a great sign. Lose Carson Palmer? No problem. Lets just go toe-to-toe and win via attrition. This is what good teams do.3. Calvin Johnson has topped 15 PPR points twice this year and only three times in his last 10 games. Injury has played a big part, but Johnson is 29 years old. Maybe he is slowing down?Why is Johnson not himself?
Role in offense
Other (please list in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Mark Sanchez loves Jordan Matthews. In the three games Sanchez has played significant snaps, Matthews has 15 receptions for 285 yards and four TDs.2. Davante Adams does a lot with a little. He has reeled in 69% of passes thrown his way, 13th best among WRs with at least 25 targets.3. The Packers are the best team in the NFL. Their offense is on fire, their defense is underrated, and aside from a hiccup vs NO, they are dominating everybody.Who is the best team in the NFL?
Other (please mention in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. The SD offense is in trouble. After a five game winning streak where they averaged 29.4 PPG, SD has averaged 13.5 over their last four.2. I'm cursed. The same week I recommended Darren McFadden to fantasy owners, his seven week run of 10 PPR PPG is snapped. And now this? Ugh.3. Oakland is going to win a game this year. Are they good? No. Are they the worst team in the NFL? Yes. But are they bad enough they should be 0-10? I don't think so. OAK has played some good teams close. A win is a matter of time.What will happen before OAK wins a game?
Redskins change their name
The calendar turns over to 2015
Evan Silva compliments the organizationShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Even if he did have a good game, Frank Gore is still washed up. This was his first time topping 3.5 YPC since Week 5. He still has some fantasy usefulness, but the ride is almost over for the 49er great.2. Even if he did have an awful game, Eli Manning is still OK. Coming into this game he had a 14:2 TD to INT ratio the last seven games. Was this ugly? Sure. But overall Eli has been pretty good.3. The Giants need to start over. Methinks it may be time for a regime change. This is a team in need of a reset.Should Tom Coughlin be back in 2015?
OutShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Hell has frozen over. Do you have a better explanation for this game? Me neither, so I'm going with the Hell is a sheet of ice thing.2. Wes Welker needs to retire. He isn't contributing much and is perhaps a hit away from being a cautionary tale on the effects of concussions. I wish he'd walk away.3. The last time Peyton Manning played a complete game in which his team scored seven or fewer points was January 16, 2004 in a divisional playoff game in New England.What is more remarkable than the Rams' turnaround on defense?
That Kim Kardashian is famousShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. RG3 is in need of a change of scenery... or career. I don't know if it's the injuries, coaching, his own reportedly awful attitude, or what, but RG3 is not even close to a good NFL player.2. VJax may be done. At first I thought the Buccos may be holding him back, but now I'm wondering if he isn't part of the issue.3. Mike Evans is unreal. We are seeing an ascension similar to that of Alshon Jeffery last year. While I'm not ready to put him fully in that category, check back in a month and I might be.Can Evans be the next Jeffery?
He already is
Yeah, I think so
Not so muchShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. It's Good Andy Time! As so often happens, Andy Dalton continued his up and down ways with an efficient, three TD performance only one week after the worst game of his career. For his next trick, Andy will either accidentally run a school bus off the road or deliver a baby in the back sear of a cab. Tune in next week to find out which!2. The Saints are still probably the best team in the NFC South by default.3. 555 characters isn't enough to do my job. Seriously, how am I supposed to recap a game in such a tight space? I didn't even get to a quest
JEFF??!?!?Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Carolina need this bye like I need oxygen. Beat up and just plain bad, this week off will hopefully help Cam Newton's fantasy owners.2. Kelvin Benjamin is as raw as a fresh rug burn. Despite the neat stats, he continues to make mistakes.3. ATL is the worst first place team in a good long while. They can't play defense, have one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL, and have no juice in the run game. Even stud WR Julio Jones has been a big-time disappointment. Its remarkable that they even have the four wins they do.What is Atlanta worse than?
When Direct TV cuts out due to a storm
CanadaShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion