- FANTASY FOOTBALL
- Fantasy Football Rankings
- Sportable Paragon Podcast
- Sportable Staff
- Arizona Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons
- Baltimore Ravens
- Buffalo Bills
- Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants
- New York Jets
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- St. Louis Rams
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Redskins
- 1. Seattle is an early favorite. The LVH Superbook in Las Vegas opened Seattle as a 2.5 point favorite. Keep in mind that is with everybody still in the dark on the severity of Richard Sherman's elbow injury.2. The Pats have the right pieces to beat Seattle. Their intermediate passing game, power running, stout defense, and a guy named Brady are the perfect setup to take down the defending champs.3. Seattle won't win if they get into an early hole. The Pats are not the Packers. They won't give the game away.Who will win and by how much?
New England in a close game
Seattle in a close game
New England by a comfortable margin
Seattle by a comfortable marginShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- TEAM IRVIN vs. TEAM CARTERLegends - With Chris Carter & Michael Irvin involved in the event, surely we will have them mic'd up talking trash. A cameo would be cool to see.The Tactics - With the rules enforced, we won't see a battle in the trenches. Do we see "vanilla" offensive & defensive game plans? Or lots of trick plays?Teammate vs teammate - Last year we got to see Derrick Johnson attempting to light up Jamaal Charles. Will we see more of this?Injuries - None last year. Here is praying we don't see any this year.What will you be watching?You were put on the Earth to make sports predictions.J.J. Watt - Stick him at QB or RBCarter & Irvin - Talking trashWho cares about this?Other (comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ozsportsfan1Opinion
- 1. Indy isn't consistent enough to be an elite team. The defense needs work and even the young phenom, Andrew Luck, can put up long periods of pedestrian play. Finding a chain moving WR would go a long ways towards helping the offense.2. NE is well equipped to beat SEA. Their intermediate passing game, Gronk, power running, and staunch defense combine for the perfect recipe to beat the NFC champs.3. LeGarrette Blount is a good running back. Every time I watch him, I think about how wrong I was.Can Indy get back to the AFC title game in 2015?That one felt like a guess.ProbableQuestionableDoubtfulOutShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Playing not to lose isn't good enough to win. Maybe if you have a great defense or perhaps if you are playing at home, you can get away with playing not to lose, but on the road against a very good team in the playoffs? Shame on Mike McCarthy.2. SEA needs to draft or sign a legit WR. Doug Baldwin is a nice piece and Paul Richardson may some day be a field stretcher, but Russell Wilson needs some physicality and reliability on the outside.3. Even though I'm a Bears fan, I can still feel compassion for GB. Weird.Who is most to blame for the GB loss?A fine selection. Good luckMcCarthy for being too conservativeBostick for botching the onside kickClinton-Dix for the two point conversionOther (please list in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- COLTSDan Herron - The Trent Richardson 'healthy scratch' story will be the headlines. Can Herron get it done on the ground & keep Brady on the bench?The Pass Rush - The O-line is a weak point for the Patriots. Can they get to Brady?Vontae Davis - If he does mark Gronk all game, has he got a chance of stopping him?PATRIOTSJulian Edelman - The focus of the Colts D will be Gronk. Can Edelman torch the Colts underneath?The Secondary - Who marks who? Can they stop Hilton & company?What will you be watching?That one felt like a guess.Gronk - Can anybody stop him?Pats DBs vs Colts WRsColts Pass Rush vs Pats O-lineOther (comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ozsportsfan1Opinion
- PACKERSThe RBs - The Packers love the screen game. Can they execute against this Defense?The O-line - Can they keep Rodgers clean? A one-legged Rodgers can't run around.The WRs - Can they beat the zone coverage? There is enough talent here to have success flooding zones with multiple receivers.SEAHAWKSRichard Sherman - Does he have to defend a pass this time around?The D - Can they shut down the run game/screens & make Rodgers pass?The O-line - Can they keep Wilson upright?Beast Mode - How many touches does he get?What will you be watching?Are you a psychic? That’s cheating!Legion of Boom vs Packers WRsPackers O-line vs Seahawks Pass RushAaron Rodgers - How hurt is he?Other (comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ozsportsfan1Opinion
- The NFL season is winding down, and we now know who the 'Final Four' are: Seattle vs. Green Bay in the NFC, and New England vs. Indianapolis in the AFC.
Both No. 1 seeds from each conference (SEA & NE) will be hosting their respective championship games.
This will be Green Bay's first Conference Championship match since they won Super Bowl XLV. Andrew Luck is the only starting QB without a Super Bowl ring. NE has reached its fourth straight Conference Championship game. SEA is the defending Super Bowl Champ.
What will be the Super Bowl XLIX matchup?
GB-INDShare this Story×Google+posted by: salvatoreOpinion
- Will this be the last dual between Peyton Manning & Andrew Luck?
Andrew Luck - Still questions whether he is "elite". Does he lead his team to a win?
The secondary - Vontae Davis has been a stud this year. Can the rest of the DBs contain the Broncos' other weapons?
The Run D - Can they shut down C.J. Anderson?
C.J. Anderson - As it has gotten colder, the offense has been him. Can he keep performing?
Peyton Manning - Can he throw in the elements?
The pass rush - Can they get to Luck? Does Ware get to the Super Bowl?
What will you be watching?That one felt like a guess.C.J. Anderson - He needs to get it done.Luck - Does he respond to his critics?Von Miller - The next great pass rusher?Other (comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ozsportsfan1Opinion
- Are we over all the "missed calls" yet?
Dez Bryant - Can he win his matchup? Tramon Williams is one of the better CBs in the league.
DeMarco Murray - The offense goes through him. Can he get his job done?
The D - Can they matchup with the Packers WRs?
Aaron Rodgers - Calf injury or not, he will be playing. Can he get the job done on one leg?
The O-line - Have struggled against physical D-lines. Can they rise to the occasion?
The D - Can they shut down the Cowboys' offense? Do they focus on Murray or Bryant?
What will you be watching?Are you a psychic? That’s cheating!DeMarco Murray vs Packers Run DDez Bryant vs Packers DBsPackers O-line - Need to man up for thisOther (comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ozsportsfan1Opinion
The pass rush - Terrell Suggs and Elvis Dumervil need to get to Brady. How many sacks do they get?
Pernell McPhee - While the attention is on the more well known D-lineman, he has been getting it done. Does he make this a splash game?
Joe Flacco - Can he continue his playoff form? It's as if he is a whole different player in the playoffs.
The O-line - The key here is to keep Brady upright. Can they get the job done?
Gronk - Has been a stud this year. Does he have a big game?
The WRs - Can they torch the DBs?
What will you be watching?That is definitely not going to happen. Just kidding.Gronk - One man wrecking crewPatriots O-line vs Ravens pass rushJoe Flacco - Can he get it done?Other (comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ozsportsfan1Opinion
The D-line - Star Lotulelei is out. Does this make this unit less effective?
Jonathan Stewart - Can he keep getting it done? Has been in great form the last couple of weeks.
Cam Newton - Can he carry this team to another playoff win? He will need to have a big game.
The O-line - The team's weakness. Russell Wilson bails them out quite a bit. Can they stop the Panthers' pass rush?
The WRs - Can they produce? This is not a scary unit on paper.
Russell Wilson - Can he be clutch and not lose the game on mistakes?
What will you be watching?That is definitely not going to happen. Just kidding.Wilson - He is clutch in the playoffs.Newton - Can he be superman?Seahawks O-line vs Panthers D-lineOther (comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ozsportsfan1Opinion
- P. Manning is 9-11 in the playoffs for his career. A Manning-led team has lost its 1st game in the playoffs an NFL worst 8 times.Through their 1st 52 games, both Manning and Luck have the same Y/A at 7.2.V. Davis allowed the lowest QB rating in the league at 38.8. C. Harris was 3rd at 43.8.T.Y. Hilton and E. Sanders rank 5th and 6th in the league in yardage gained on passes longer than 20 yards.Teams averaged 32 PPG when beating DEN, a number IND hit 7 times in 2014.D. Thomas was #2 in the NFL in Yards/Route Run at 2.78Who will win this game?Are you a psychic? That’s cheating!ColtsBroncosShare this Story×Google+posted by: ssmith610Opinion
- This game marks the first time a team undefeated on the road will face a team undefeated at home in the playoffs.DAL was ranked 26th in yards allowed this season.T. Romo [113.2] and A. Rodgers [112.2] had the top two ratings among QBs.DAL led the league in time of possession at 32:51/game.DAL has put up 34.4 PPG on the road while GB has averaged nearly 40 PPG at home.J. Nelson and R. Cobb are the only WR tandem in the league to have 1,000+ yds and 10+ TDs.A. Rodgers AY/A in the playoffs is 8.31 compared to Romo's 6.96.Who will win this game?That is definitely not going to happen. Just kidding.CowboysPackersShare this Story×Google+posted by: ssmith610Opinion
- Over his last 5 games, C. Newton has averaged 56.2 rushing y/g.During that same span CAR Def has only allowed 11.8 PPG.SEA Def finished 1st in the NFL in both yards [267.1] and points [15.9] allowed/game.QBs had 4th-lowest rating when throwing at R. Sherman.SEA only allowed 2 RBs to rush for 100 yds or more in 2014.M. Lynch [19.6] rated as PFF's top overall RB when rushing, J. Stewart ranked 10th.CAR has lost 12 of last 13 games as double digit underdogs, while SEA is 28-2 in their last 30 games as double digit favorites.Who will win this game?Are you a psychic? That’s cheating!PanthersSeahawksShare this Story×Google+posted by: ssmith610Opinion
- In the last two playoff games between NE and BAL, Flacco has a rating of 100.8 compared to Brady's 60.3 rating.BAL has yet to allow a RB to reach 100 yards.Gronk [22.9] was PFF's top ranked TE and 1 of only 2 TEs to gain more than 1,000 yards. His Y/RR would 8th among all WRs in the NFL.7 of T. Wright's 26 recs. went for TDs.T. Smith has 12 TDs over his last 13 games.J. Flacco's AY/A is actually higher in the playoffs [7.44] than it is in the regular season [6.68].The Pats are 12-3 under Brady in the playoffs at home.Who will win this game?Nice. If you’re not predicting, you’re not living.PatriotsRavensShare this Story×Google+posted by: ssmith610Opinion