- FANTASY FOOTBALL
- Sportable Paragon Podcast
- Sportable Staff
- Arizona Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons
- Baltimore Ravens
- Buffalo Bills
- Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants
- New York Jets
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- St. Louis Rams
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Redskins
- 1. Antonio Brown is the most consistent elite WR in the NFL. Forget all the 5/50 nonsense. Brown has logged at least 84 yards and five receptions in 10 straight games and in 17 of his last 24.2. Both teams aren't good. Aside from a three minute stretch, PIT didn't do anything all night. That HOU even allowed that run to happen is all you need to know about them.3. Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard. I've never heard this mentioned before in a broadcast 200 times. MAKE IT STOP.What factoid announcers beat into your skull is most annoying?
Antonio Gates played basketball
Tom Brady was a 6th round pick
Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard
Tony Romo had back surgeryShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Peyton Manning catches a lot of flack for his post season failures. As justified as it is, it shouldn't overshadow how important he has been to the NFL. Manning's "Who knew?" charisma, role-model behavior, incredible skill, unparalleled field generalship, and legendary work ethic is all that is right about sport and celebrity.In an era of concussions, steroids, DUIs, and domestic assault, Peyton Manning is the sports hero we need. And for that, I salute him.What active player has the best shot of breaking the TD record?
NobodyShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Oakland is improving. Still the worst team west of the Mississippi, but they are at least playing semi-competitive games.2. People got a little too excited about Andre Holmes. His catch rate the last three games is an abysmal 48 percent. He has promise but is also very much a work in progress.3. Arizona is improving. This team has posted a very quiet 5-1 record with wins against SD and SF. The next two games [PHI and DAL] will tell us all we need to know about how good they really are.Who will win the NFC West?
St. LouisShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Rueben Randle is the number one receiver in NY. With Victor Cruz done for the season, Randle is looking like the favorite to lead the team in targets. Now all he has to do is score a TD once in a awhile.2. Tony Romo is quietly playing fantastic football. He now has 12 TDs to three INsT the last five games. All this on under 30 attempts per game.3. Dallas is really good. They may be the best team in the NFC, which is saying something.Who is the best team in the NFC right now?
Somebody from the NorthShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Ryan Tannehill has an NFL future. After reportedly almost losing his starting gig four weeks ago, Tannehill has gone on a tear, averaging 266 yards and 8.5 YPA with six TDs, three INTs and a 72.3 completion percentage the last three games.2. The Bears have major issues. Reportedly things got heated in the locker room after the game. Good. They should have. This was a terrible showing.3. Charles Clay is alive! After an awful start to the year, Clay had his first big day of the season.Where was Charles Clay the last five games?
At Denny's eating a Grand Slam breakfast
Getting called names by Riley Cooper
A karaoke barShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Detroit is a healthy Calvin away from being the best team in the NFC North. Green Bay's hot streak notwithstanding, Detroit is the best team in the division when Johnson is healthy. This gritty win is just more evidence.2. Golden Tate is among the most underrated players in the NFL. He has stepped up in to the WR1 role with aplomb.3. The Saints are making strides. Despite the moss, Brees looked better than he has of late. Overall, the offense fared well vs. a very good D.Can NO find a back door into the playoffs, or is the NFC too good this year?
You said "back door" *snicker*Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Greg Olsen is the best fantasy TE nobody talks about. Already the second highest scoring TE in fantasy, this 18.5 point performance will only add to his fantastic season.2. Eddie Lacy may not be dead yet. Still, he had only 12 carries. Fantasy owners are not impressed.3. Carolina is not a good team. The defense is underachieving, the run game is terrible, and Cam Newton can't find any consistency. Even though they are leading the division, I can't see how they make the playoffs unless they improve dramatically.Who will win the NFC South?
Tampa Bay (lol)Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Dwayne Bowe is back! OK, so I was just trying to get your attention with that. He's not back and likely won't be.2. Keenan Allen will be OK. The targets continue to come in. The TDs and bigger plays will follow. I'm sure of it.3. Andy Reid is a stubborn, old coot. It is the only reasonable explanation I can find for his continued ignoring of Travis Kelce as a main part of the KC game plan. He is clearly their second best offensive skill player, so why the cold shoulder, Andy?Why does Andy Reid hate Travis Kelce?
Kelce punched Golden Tate
Kelce slept with Alex Smith's wife
Kelce gets too many migranes
Wait, who was I talking about again?Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. I am a warlock. The next game after I called Cincy the best team in the NFL, they lost to NE. And now this? Anybody have a voodoo doll I can borrow?2. Reggie Wayne is old. He is going to have some nice weeks, in part due to Andrew Luck and sheer volume of targets, but Wayne can no longer separate.3. Cincy needs A.J. Green more than I need Funyuns. After a decent offensive performance last week, I thought they could get by. After this showing? Not so much.What smells worth than your breath after eating an entire bag of Funyuns?
A dairy farm
Dumpster behind a McDonalds
Vince Wilfork's Under ArmorShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. The Vikings need to worry about next year. It seems like they are doing just that. At this point, I'd like to see them keep running Jerick McKinnon and Teddy Bridgewater to see what they have.2. Buffalo is the worst 4-2 team in the NFL. But only because Cleveland couldn't get by Jacksonville to match that mark.3. Anthony Dixon is the likely lead guy for BUF. With C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson going down, the chain mover, Dixon, is likely to get first crack at the job.Who do you think leads Buffalo in RB touches going forward?
Other (share in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. The Browns will never let us forget they are the Browns. In what should have been a showcase game for a team on the rise, the Browns did what they do, walking to the middle of the field, dropping trow, and, well, you know, all over the place.2. Allen Robinson is a consideration for an every week start in PPR fantasy leagues. He has logged 10 or more points in five of seven games and is the clear lead guy in JAC.3. Alex Mack is the Browns' MVP. The lack of a run game showed that.Which word that rhymes with Mack is best?
YakShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- This game bored me, so I wrote bad haikus. Enjoy. Or don't.1. Cousins loses jobColt McCoy is no betterBut is RG3?2. Caveman Charlie playsNobody understands whyBad hair cut best part3. Bad games are not worthPrecious time we do not haveGo drink beer insteadWhich poem was least awful?
They were all terribleShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Seattle really isn't that good. A down game or two I understand, but losing to STL? Ugh. There is no phase they are as good at as they were last season.2. The Rams defensive front is starting to realize its considerable potential. The season has been a let down thus far, but this game may prove to be a turning point.3. Zac Stacy has almost zero value in fantasy leagues. I'd give it one more week, but he is basically unownable in 10-team leagues.What has less value than Zac Stacy?
Michael Knight without Kit
VHS collection of Full House episodes
None of the aboveShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- 1. Roddy White has a little something left. In the midst of a very rough stretch in terms of production and level of play, White responded with a 15 target, nine catch, 100 yard, one TD day.2. The Falcons' O-Line is worse than I thought. And I thought they were really, really bad.3. Baltimore is one of the best teams in the NFL. Their defense is good, their run game is good, their pass game is good. Basically, there is nothing they don't do well.Who is the best team in the AFC?
BaltimoreShare this Story×Google+posted by: FFJeffMOpinion
- VIKINGSJerick McKinnon - Is he their best RB? Will he see a RB1 workload?Teddy B - Is he struggling? Hope he is ready for this D.Cordarrelle Patterson - Norv Turner does know what number jersey he wears, right?BILLSThe D - No Byrd, No Alonso = no problems. How many turnovers will they get from Teddy B?Mike Williams - Do they showcase him to increase his trade value?C.J Spiller - Is this the week he breaks out in the running game? 0 rushing TDs this year.Sammy Watkins - Who makes more plays? Sammy or CPatt?What will you be watching?Now we’ll just have to wait and see, won’t we?Sammy vs CPatt - Big play battleTeddy B - He will bounce backM. Williams - Produces for other teams?Other (share in comments)Share this Story×Google+posted by: Ozsportsfan1Opinion